Xiaomi Redmi 5A (16 GB, 2 GB RAM)
- 2 GB RAM | 16 GB Internal Storage
- 5.5-inch HD Display
- Android Nougat 7.0 MIUI 9
- 13 MP Primary Camera
- 3000 mAh Battery
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 Processor
Xiaomi Redmi 5A (16 GB, 2 GB RAM) Features SummaryProduct By: Mi
Xiaomi Redmi 5A (16 GB, 2 GB RAM) is a Dual Sim device. It comes with 5.5-inch HD 1280 x 720 Pixels Display. The Xiaomi Redmi 5A (16 GB, 2 GB RAM) offfers 2 GB of RAM and packs with 16 GB internal storage. The headset is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 Quad Core Processor coupled with Adreno 308 GPU. Regarding camera, it has 13 MP Auto Focus, HDR, Panorama Rear Camera and 5 MP Front Camera. The device is backed by 3000 mAh battery to keep the lights on. Connectivity Options include Bluetooth v4.2 4G VoLTE, GSM, WCDMA, 2G, 3G, WiFi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n A-GPS, GLONASS. It runs on Android Nougat 7.0 MIUI 9.
Xiaomi Redmi 5A (16 GB, 2 GB RAM) Price in India
- Xiaomi Redmi 5A (16 GB, 2 GB RAM) Price starts from Rs. 4,999
- All prices mentioned are in Indian Rupee.
- This product is available in Flipkart.
- At flipkart.com you can purchase Redmi 5A (Gold, 16 GB)(2 GB RAM) for only Rs. 4,999.
- The lowest price of Redmi 5A (Gold, 16 GB)(2 GB RAM) was obtained on January 21, 2018 12:22 pm.
- The price is valid in all major cities of India including Delhi, Mumbai, KolKata, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, and Pune. Please check instructions at the specific stores for any digression
Xiaomi Redmi 5A smartphone was launched in October 2017. The phone comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels at a PPI of 294 pixels per inch. Xiaomi Redmi 5A price in India starts from Rs. 4,999.
Hardware & Software
The Xiaomi Redmi 5A is powered by 1.4GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Xiaomi Redmi 5A packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies. It runs Android 7.1.2 and is powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. It measures 140.40 x 70.10 x 8.40 (height x width x thickness) and weigh 137.00 grams.
The Xiaomi Redmi 5A is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, Infrared, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, and Ambient light sensor.
- 5.5-inch 720p HD display
- Snapdragon 425 processor
- Affordable Price
- No Fingerprint Sensor
- No NFC
- No Fast Charging
- Plastic Body
Xiaomi Redmi 5A (16 GB, 2 GB RAM) Specifications
140.4 x 70.1 x 8.4 mm
|Memory Card Slot Type||
|Primary Camera Features||
Auto Focus, HDR, Panorama
|Hybrid Sim Slot||
Accelerometer, Compass, Proximity Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyroscope