Gionee has launched a new smartphone called P7 Max. The Gionee P7 Max is currently available for purchase in Nepal with a price tag of NPR 21,999 (around $205). There’s currently no official information that when it will be available in other markets.
Gionee P7 Max Specifications
The device is powered by MediaTek’s MT6595 chipset with octa-core 2.2GHz processor. The device features a 5.5-inch HD 720p IPS display. There is 32GB inbuilt storage bundled 3GB RAM inside.
As far as cameras are concerned, the phone features a 13MP rear camera and a 5MP front shooter. It runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow-based Amigo UI 3.2. A 3,100mAh battery is there to keep the lights on. It comes with dual sim support.
Gionee P7 Max Key Features
- 5.5 inch HD IPS display with Scratch Resistant
- MediaTek MT6595 Octa-core 2.2GHz CPU, PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 32GB inbuilt storage, 3GB RAM
- 13MP Rear camera, 5MP front facing camera
- Android v6.0 Marshmallow with Amigo UI 3.2 skin
- 3100mAh non-removable battery