Huawei launched a new smartphone Huawei Honor 8 in India. It is priced at Rs. 29,999 and will available through Flipkart, Amazon, and offline retailers. It comes with an extended warranty for 2 years, free replacement for 3 months for manufacturing defects and screen replacement warranty for 3 months. The device will available in Sunrise Gold, Pearl White, Sapphire Blue colors.
Moving to specs, the smartphone packs a 5.2-inch 1080p 2.5D curved glass display. It is powered by an Octa-Core Kirin 950 processor with 4GB of RAM and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EMUI 4.1. It has dual 12-megapixel rear cameras, one with monochrome and other with the color sensor to capture crisper, more detailed photos.
It has 2.5D curved glass on the back as well and aluminum alloy frame. The company is launching single SIM version of the phone in the country that has a dedicated memory card slot. It also has an infrared sensor with smart remote 4.0 app for
Huawei Honor 8 Key Features
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display
- Kirin 950 (octa-core) 16nm processor with Mali T880-MP4 GPU
- 32GB internal storage, 4GB RAM
- Expandable storage up to 128GB with microSD
- Android v6.0 (Marshmallow) with EMUI 4.1
- 12MP dual rear cameras (monochrome + color) with dual-tone LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 4G, Wi-Fiac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh (typical) / 2900mAh (minimum) battery