Intex the Indian smartphone manufacturer company has launched Aqua S2 in India. This is also the cheapest smartphone with a fingerprint sensor in India. It has a 5-inch FWVA display. The device is powered by a quad-core Spreadtrum SC7731 processor and it runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow).
Moving to cameras, It has a 5-megapixel front camera along with same 5-megapixel rear shooter. There is a 2450mAh battery inside. The device also included all the basic connectivity features 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS. Unfortunately, there is no 4G in this device so you can’t use JIO SIM. The device comes with 8GB of internal storage, 3GB RAM under the hood. You can expend storage up to 32GB via micro SD slot.
The Intex Aqua S2 comes in Champagne, White and Grey colors and is priced at Rs. 4,990.
Intex Aqua S2 Key Features
- 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) IPS display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC7731 processor
- 8GB internal storage with 1GB RAM, expandable storage up to 32GB with MicroSD
- Android v6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 5MP+5MP rear and front cameras with LED Flash (rear only)
- Fingeprint sensor
- Dimensions: 146.4×73×9.65mm; Weight: 153.8g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2450mAh Removable battery