Lenovo has announced a new smartphone called Moto M in China. The latest Moto device was already listed before launch and finally goes official by company. The smartphone features a 5.5-inch 1080p Super AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display. It is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P15 SoC. For optics, It has a 16-megapixel rear camera with phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF), resulting in a quick focus and an 8-megapixel camera on the front.
The device runs on Android v6.0.1 based on nearly stock android. It is integrated fingerprint sensor on back , has all-metal unibody design with curved back and has Dolby Atmos technology for a 360-degree immersive audio experience. For storage, there is 32GB internal storage with 4GB RAM. It packs a 3050mAh battery with fast charging support.
Moto M key Features
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display
- 2.2 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P15 processor with Mali T860MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable storage up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF
- 8MP front-facing camera, 85-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 151.35×75.35×7.85mm
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3050mAh battery with Turbo charging
Pricing and Availability
The Moto M comes in Gold and Silver colors and is priced at 1999 yuan (US$ 294 / Rs. 19,630 approx.). It will be available for order through Lenovo website, jd.com, Tmall and other online retail sites from November 9th and goes on sale starting from November 11th in China.