After launching Nokia 6, the company official launches 2nd smartphone called Nokia 5. This is a mid-range phone which comes with average specifications. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor which sports a 5.2 inches HD display at the front. Nokia 5 comes with unique design and there are no antenna lines on the back. In terms of storage, it has 16GB of storage paired with 2GB RAM under the hood.
It sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with PDAF and dual-tone flash. It also packs an 8-megapixel camera with autofocus and comes with the 84-degress field of view lens. The handset packs a 3000 mAh battery to keeps the lights on. It runs on Android Nougat 7.0 with Google assistance support built-in.Nokia is promising regular updates with new features and security patches.,/p>
- 5.2-inch 720*1280 pixels HD IPS display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 octa-core 64-bit processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 256GB via microSD
- Android v7.0 (Nougat) with google assistance built-in
- Dual SIM
- 13 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 8 MP, f/2.0, 1.12 µm pixel size
- 149.7 x 72.5 x 8 mm
- 4G LTE with VoLTE support
- 3000mAh Non-Removable battery
(Recommended for you: MWC 2017 : BlackBerry KEYone with 4.5-inch , QWERTY keyboard announced)
Pricing and Availability
The Nokia 5 is priced at 189 Euros (~INR 13,300) and will be available as both single SIM and dual SIM variant. The handset will be available in Tempered Blue, Silver, Matte Black, and Copper colours. It will be available for sale from march in different parts of the world. Indian availability of this device is not confirmed yet.