The Samsung Galaxy C9 is a upcoming mid range device from company. Recently, The company has been teasing the smartphone on social networking websites in China, showcasing bits and pieces of its design. The upcoming smartphone’s new antenna design was leaked yesterday. Now, full renders of the Galaxy C9 have been revealed, thanks to TENAA.
The Galaxy C9 (SM-C9000) has passed through TENAA certification in China, and Steve Hemmerstoffer has grabbed images of the device from the certification documents. Similar to the images leaked earlier, the device uses a new antenna system with three slim lines at the top and the bottom with the same color as the rest of the device’s back. We can also see al aluminum unibody design in golden color and the rear-facing camera with dual-tone LED flash on its back.
Samsung C9 Expected Specs
Recently, device was surfaced on GeekBench by claiming a 6-inch 1080p Super AMOLED display, a 16-megapixel rear-facing camera, a Snapdragon 652 processor, 6GB RAM, and a fingerprint sensor.
- 6-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display
- Snapdragon 652 (octa-core) processor with Adreno 510 GPU
- 64GB Internal Storage bundled 6GB RAM, expandable memory via micro SD card
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, 16MP front camera
- Dimensions: 162.9×80.7×6.9mm;Weight: 185g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v 4.2, ANT+, NFC
- 4000mAh non-removable battery