Vivo has launched new smartphone Y55L in India. It also announced Kent Cheng as the new CEO for its India Operations. He joined Vivo early this year. It has a 5.2-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display. The smartphone is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 430 SoC and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Funtouch OS 2.6 on top. It has an 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera for screen flash.
For storage, it has built-in 16GB of storage, expandable up to 128GB via micro SD slot. The device packs a 2650mAh battery under the hood. it includes all the connectivity features 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS.
The Vivo Y55L comes in Gold and Space Grey colors and the device is priced at Rs. 11,980. It will be available across India offline and online both from October 15th.
Vivo Y55L Key Features
- 5.2-inch (1280*720 pixels) HD IPS 2.5D curved-edge display
- Snapdragon 430 (octa-core) 64-bit processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) based on Funtouch OS 2.6
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, 5MP front-facing camera
- 2650mAh battery non-removable battery
- 16GB internal storage with 2GB of LPDDR3 RAM
- Expandable storage up to 128GB via micro SD slot
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS